BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Me. You. Love.


Bell bottoms. Tie dye.
Summer heat. You and I.
Simple glance. Electric smile.
Cold beer. Stay awhile.
Handsome eyes. Pretty hair.
A song. A touch. A stare.
A date. A night.
Feelin' alright.
Laughter. Wine.
Good. Warm. Fine.
A kiss. Embrace.
A smiling face.
Hot sticky weather.
Every day together.
Blue Datsun. Dusty day.
Want you. Love you. Stay.
Months pass. Love for real.
Marry me? Yes, I will.
Little house. Old car.
Water bed. The Inn Crowd Bar.
Playin' poker. The pond.
Fights. Fun. Growin' fond.
Tuna casserole. No meat.
Makin' love. Ohhh. Sweet.
Dogs, Puppies, Chickens. Geese.
Undying love. To never cease.
Baby girl. New car.
Lucky us. Still are.
Another girl. Becca Ann.
Can we do this? Yes, we can.
Baby boy. Our little Jake.
Cookouts. Bicycles. Heaven sake.
Gray hair. A wrinkle or two.
So little time. So much to do.
Electric smile. Still hot.
What you had- still got.
Still in love. Sweet. Fine.
Still yours. Still mine.
Yes. I do.
I do love you.
I do love you.